"Béziers Méditerranée Greeters" is an initiative of the Béziers Méditerranée Tourist Office
The greeters were born in New York in the 1990s. Many cities all over the world have now launched this new service, which originated the Global Greeter Network. It gives tourists a chance to explore unusual sites with a local inhabitant, far removed from sightseeing clichés.
Give it a try and set up a meeting with one of our greeters for your future holiday in the South of France!
Visit the Greeter's website
All the Greeters network and the Greeters themselves share the same fundamental values:
- The Greeters are volunteers, and a friendly face for visitors
- The Greeters welcome individual visitors and groups of up to 6 people
- Greeter services are completely free
- The Greeters welcome any individual, visitor or volunteer, without discrimination
- The Greeters networks are part of a sustainable tourism approach that respects the environment and people. They participate in the cultural and economic enrichment of local communities and help forge a positive image of the destination
- The Greeters networks encourage mutual enrichment and cultural exchanges between individuals for a better world
The website of the Béziers Greeters: http://www.beziers-mediterranee-greeters.com
For more information, visit http://www.globalgreeternetwork.info/ or https://greeters.fr/destinations/