In Hérault, due to the health crisis of the Covid-19 :
From Monday, September 28th to Monday, October 12th onwards, restaurants and bars must close their doors at midnight.
- In bars, the serving of beverages to any person who is not seated at a table is hereby prohibited.
- Alcohol take-away sales must stop at 8pm.
- Night-time grocery shops must close at 10 pm.
- Home deliveries are possible until midnight.
- Drinking alcohol in public areas is prohibited after 8pm.
- Refreshment bars are prohibited, so is music in bars, restaurants and public areas.