In Hérault, due to the health crisis of the Covid-19 :
From Monday, September 28th to Monday, October 12th onwards, restaurants and bars must close their doors at midnight.
- In bars, the serving of beverages to any person who is not seated at a table is hereby prohibited.
- Alcohol take-away sales must stop at 8pm.
- Night-time grocery shops must close at 10 pm.
- Home deliveries are possible until midnight.
- Drinking alcohol in public areas is prohibited after 8pm.
- Refreshment bars are prohibited, so is music in bars, restaurants and public areas.
Béziers Méditerranée has something for everyone !
Because there is always something happening in Béziers Méditerranée, you are sure to find what you're looking for.
Along with a selection of restaurants and first-rate tables d'hôtes, you can enjoy the urban "City Side" or the quieter "Canal Side" atmospheres and have a night out at the theatre or the cinema; see a concert in one of the many music venues in the region; watch a rugby match at Stade de la Méditerranée and cheer on the blue and red colours of the ASBH to the tune of "Aqui Aqui es Besiers".
If you’re a fan of art, you’ll love visiting the art galleries in the city centre before rounding off the evening in a (real) Irish pub. Fans of the Mediterranean Sea can live the coastal lifestyle, both day and night. In short, Béziers Méditerranée really does have something for everyone.